In this Post, we will learn about Menu of Extra themes, the Extra theme is a powerful plugin theme for WordPress that is perfect for anything. We give a quick idea to learn about the Extra Mega Menu with this blog.
There are two types of mega menu are displayed in the Extra Theme’s Demo-
- Mega Menu 3 Featured
- Mega Menu 2 Featured and Recent List
Mega Menu 3 Featured
This mega menu contains three posts with the featured images. It’s looks like in the image below.
Below you can check the steps one by one for implementing the Mega menu 3 Featured. To set up a menu like this we need to follow the given steps.
- Assign the same category to the posts which you want to show in this type of mega-menu (Say “Featured”)
- Make sure all the posts which you want to show in this menu must have a featured image set. otherwise, it will not come same as in the demo.
- Go to Appearance > Menu > Add that Category to the Menu (Please see in the image)
- Now Click on the Category > Find a dropdown called “Extra Mega Menu” and select “Mega Menu 3 Featured” (Please see in the image below).
Mega-Menu 2 Featured and Recent List
This is another mega menu available on Extra Theme’s Demo which contains 2 featured posts and 2 recent posts like in the image below.
To achieve this please follow the all steps mentioned in Mega-Menu 3 Featured except the last one.
In the last one we will need to select “Mega Menu 2 Featured and Recent List”.
Hope, this blog will help you in learning about the mega menu of Extra theme For any query please feel free to comment below or to create a new question, we will come back to you ASAP. Stay tuned for more Tips and Tricks. Have a Nice day!
You May Also Like
- Tested on Theme Extra Version 1.3.9