These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.9 that was released on February 10, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.9 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improve LiteSpeed Cache compatibility during clear cache action.
- Improves sub history action hooks on builder.
- Introduced Divi’s new global color system.
- Fixed Post Title Module’s headings style of Theme Builder template affecting GB editor content.
- Fixed Theme Builder Static CSS cache not bursting on the TB layout change.
- Fixed an error causing builder to not function properly when common dependencies are modified/used.
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce login on the Checkout page where login error notices would not be displayed in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Contact Form module displaying unwanted additional options for all field types.
- Fixed call to action button hover background color from the customizer.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t authorize a SalesForce account.
- Fixed issue with Divider flip functionality on Safari.
- Fixed the issue where button settings of the child Pricing Table element were not overriding settings of the parent Pricing Tables button.
New & Modified Files