These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.8.2 that was released on January 28, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.8.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added an option on shop module’s custom css option to change the display property of the star ratings like color, font-size etc.
- Fixed Contact Form field alignments on Front End.
- Fixed Find & Replace not replacing Button BG And Column Background.
- Fixed Header or Footer created from Theme Builder not working on Heroic Knowledge Base category pages.
- Fixed HubSpot Single Checkboxes custom field get Converted to radio buttons in Email Optin Module.
- Fixed Overlay option being visible when slider layout was selected in Gallery Module.
- Fixed Quick Actions modal being launched unintentionally when typing in focusable element.
- Fixed TinyMCE output content to produce consistent value before it’s saved.
- Fixed an issue where left padding for a section was affecting the position of the divider.
- Fixed an issue where the class names for the portfolio items were not the same for visual builder and on the frontend.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, mouse wheel scroll did not work inside the icon select option.
- Fixed an issue with the Fullwidth menu module where background color wasn’t displaying when the section had a parallax background.
- Fixed builder crash when CSP is enabled by WP Simple Firewall plugin (Shield Security).
- Fixed builder crash with error “Cannot create property ‘content’ on string…” when dragging module or updating text module.
- Fixed button transition issue when button hover properties on hover applied.
- Fixed dot navigation appearing on archive pages if the first post on archive has it enabled.
- Fixed fatal error in the quick configuration wizard of Schema plugin.
- Fixed image/icon position in Blurb module for mobile devices.
- Fixed issue where one user with same email cannot subscribe to multiple MailPoet lists.
- Fixed issue where setting toggle group fields was empty when switching to global preset mode.
- Fixed shop module not respecting the pagination display option for mobile devices.
- Fixed video module not displaying proper video dimensions when border radius for the module is changed.
- Fixed wrong options filter placement in expanded single panel content settings modal.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Changed default filename for Layout Export as the Page Title.
- Resolved the issue where every menu’s location added via the menu module was shown as primary even if it wasn’t a primary menu.
- Restored the missing “Use Background Color” option in some modules: Countdown Timer, Call To Action, Login, Email Optin, Testimonial.
New & Modified Files