These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.8.1 that was released on January 15, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.8.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Quick Access functionality to Star rating in Shop Module.
- Fixed JS Error Cannot read property ‘isInViewportUpdater’ of null.
- Fixed JS Error e.state is null in 3rd party modules.
- Fixed Quick Access was working only for the default heading level in Woo Title module.
- Fixed Title Text group in Woo Title module was not auto opening after clicking Quick Access of the title in Visual Builder.
- Fixed a case where Modules, Rows, and Sections taller than the browser viewport could fail to render controls on hover within the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an issue in Builder controls where margin/padding values intended for Phone View could be saved to Tablet View if a user-specified default Phone View width was greater than the system default.
- Fixed an issue where the help video skip controls were not working.
- Fixed an issue where the method used to embed YouTube videos would cause a W3C validation error.
- Fixed builder crash on hover to section/row/module when builder setting animation is off.
- Fixed clicking on recent reviews widget doesn’t scroll to review tab built with Woo Tabs module.
- Fixed issue where alt/title text from background image could overwrite the Module’s image alt/title text.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated React version to 16.12.0.
- Restored and deprecated et_get_one_font_languages function.
New & Modified Files