These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.7 that was released on November 11, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.7 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added support for the latest Sendinblue API (v3).
- Introduces compatibility warning system for ET plugins/themes.
- Fixed Amazon S3 & Cloudfront image URLs not transformed in the builder.
- Fixed an issue where settings modal dimension were not defined prior to a height calculation.
- Fixed builder UI’s button affected by customizer style in Extra theme.
- Fixed custom z-index for Row inside a Section with divider not working.
- Fixed element position in wireframe preview mode.
- Fixed issue where ReCaptcha js loaded in forms without spam protection enabled.
- Fixed issue with blog module not showing any posts on the search result page when Relevanssi plugin is activated.
- Fixed issue with form being assigned to different account when editing the Email Option module.
- Fixed some PHP notices regarding plugins and themes update checking.
- Email address validation in Contact Form changed to similar to how WordPress is_email() method works, on the FE.
- The Responsive Views Update allows users to drag the width of view modes to a custom width to simulate different device widths, choose from preset widths for popular devices, and set custom default preview widths for tablet and phone.
New & Modified Files