These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.7.4 that was released on November 24, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.7.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduced hooks for add, undo, redo, jump to, and discard actions on settings modal.
- Fixed Featured Images import and export for Library items.
- Fixed LearnDash content not being rendered properly when Post Content module is being used on theme builder body layout.
- Fixed an issue in Visual Builder where the preview width could extend beyond the maximum allowed Tablet View width.
- Fixed broken layout block preview after undo and redo actions.
- Fixed broken layout on product tour tooltip modal.
- Fixed empty logo image alt text when not set from divi builder settings.
- Fixed empty title in bar counters module.
- Fixed excerpt length issue that occurred when Excerpt Length set to 0 and showing dots.
- Fixed incorrect selectors in Woo Add to Cart module that affected Border options.
- Fixed project bottom margin when Divi Builder is enabled.
- Fixed some shortcut keys not being overridden in Select2 input fields.
- Fixed sticky elements position resets to top-left if sticky tab active in mobile view.
- Fixed the styles on the password-protected page.
- Fixed woocommerce long description can’t update in classic Divi builder.
- Align reset variations link on the right.
New & Modified Files