These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.7.2 that was released on November 18, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.7.2 Summary
- Fixed ActiveCampaign general fields not shown in the custom field option.
- Fixed a typo in a legacy slider code.
- Fixed an issue in Responsive View Modes where tooltips could be positioned incorrectly after scrolling to the top of the page.
- Fixed an issue in Visual Builder’s responsive views where the right-click menu positioned would not adjust to match page scroll.
- Fixed an issue where modifying dimensions in Responsive Views would reset to the Desktop View mode.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong icon would be displayed in some cases with RTL.
- Fixed custom fields not populated after adding a new account in Email Optin module.
- Fixed issue where select gradient color start and end buttons don’t work on background options.
- Fixed sticky not working in global modules.
- Fixed the incorrect Custom Fields options order.
New & Modified Files