These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.5.7 that was released on August 18, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.5.7 Summary
- Fix for error being thrown when Google Translate extension is being used in the page.
- Fixed a problem in the post slider background which was not being displayed when the “Static CSS File Generation” option is enabled.
- Fixed issue preventing ability to create a translation for a Divi Library layout.
- Fixed issue with Divider which was applying extra space in the end of the pages.
- Fixed the margin of the last columns when switching preview modes.
- Fixed the warning shown with WooCommerce v4.4.0 and WordPress v5.5.
New & Modified Files