These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.5.1 that was released on July 13, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.5.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added hover background when button is hovered in Visual Builder.
- Fixed Blog Module conflict with Video widget.
- Fixed CSS filter’s hover transition effect on desktop.
- Fixed PHP 7.4+ deprecated passing parameters to implode in reverse order.
- Fixed a typo in the Theme Options “Grab the first post image” option description.
- Fixed bug with Parallax effect on iPad with iOS 13.
- Fixed contact form rendering issue when option filed was added with keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed issue with dynamic categories on custom post types.
- Fixed products per page plugin compatibility.
- Fixed the Button Icon option description text.
- Fixed the issue caused by incompatibility with PHP 5.4.
- Fixed the issue preventing to switch between the tabs of the responsive options.
- Fixed the issue where module attributes were empty while importing a layout either through Divi Library or Divi Builder.
- Prevent setting selected option on the 2nd position in select control when total results size is 1.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Changed blacklist and whitelist terms to blocklist and allowlist throughout codebase.
- Allow 3rd Party Extension to use builder editable elements on their custom modules.
New & Modified Files