These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.7 that was released on May 15, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.7 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added dismissible “Get Recommended Divi Hosting” Card in Divi Support Center to show if any system status item is in a warning state.
- Added slashes for post content at layout’s import.
- Fixed Quick Action modal opening when you typed something outside of Builder Area and used SHIFT + SPACE.
- Fixed admin bar missing when global header enabled with Divi Builder plugin.
- Fixed incorrect align on small screens for Blog Module with Grid Layout.
- Fixed incorrect import context message when importing fails.
- Fixed module status line double click not loading saved content and settings.
- Fixed page dots navigation to show the dots only for main sections.
- Fixed the incorrect letter spacing in a title of Number Counter Divi Module in Safari browser (7.1+).
- Fixed the issue when border-radius was ignored when using the box-shadow into the Post Navigation Module.
- Disabled resize on the textareas from the Custom CSS at the advanced tab in a settings modal.
- Removed any HTML tags from the name of options at the Contact Form Module on the Divi Builder.
New & Modified Files