These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.6 that was released on May 8, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.6 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added vmin and vmax to css allowed units in module settings.
- Improved logic to keep collapse/expand state consistent for Add/Clone/Delete/DnD actions in Layers panel.
- Improved the Visual Builder scroll performance.
- Fixed Post Content module incorrect details on event post type of The Event Calendar.
- Fixed an issue that allowed setting a layout as Global in the Divi Library.
- Fixed broken Divi logo when WebP with picture tag feature is enabled on Imagify plugin.
- Fixed issue so that our plugins wont clear cache if Divi, Extra, or the Divi Builder are not active.
- Fixed js error “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘trim’ of undefined” with the Slider Modules on the frontend.
- Fixed person module image broken layout in 6 column row when viewing from tablet.
- Fixed showing data from the latest published product when a new draft product is created.
- Fixed slide from top animation incorrect position when animated.
- Fixed unable to set Rank Math focus keyword on BFB.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Layers panel to allow selecting Goal and Winner for Split Testing from Layers panel.
- Removed extra margin in menu module that causes horizontal scroll bar if you make row fullwidth.
New & Modified Files