These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.5 that was released on April 30, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.5 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added support for Hummingbird plugin to clean up the cache on some circumstances.
- Fixed Builder reloading itself after changing some Google related Divi Options.
- Fixed Max Mega Menu plugin sometimes causing the Builder to reload.
- Fixed Specialty Sections editing from the Divi Library using the Latest Divi Builder Experience.
- Fixed a bug which prevented to expand/collapse layers from right click menu in Layers panel.
- Fixed broken column layout on Product Category and Tag pages.
- Fixed incorrect alignment of the slide’s content after resizing the Chrome browser with the zoom level less than 100% while using the Slider module.
- Fixed incorrect running of the Video Module to the fullscreen mode with resized browser window to the mobile size, when the Video Module’s Visibility option desktop is turned off.
- Fixed issue where layouts from different languages were not being loaded on builder library layouts.
- Fixed sticky links are not translated into permalinks on Global items.
- Fixed theme builder template hover option buttons not appearing on Safari.
- Removed theme builder override warning message from already saved layout.
New & Modified Files