These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.4 that was released on April 23, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Search to the filter dropdown in Layers panel.
- Added input field to enter the meta_key in the Dynamic Content field option list.
- Added minor extra spacing between the final option group and the help button in the page settings modal.
- Added toggle button to parent layers in Layers panel, whether it has children or not.
- Improved accessibility for Image and Fullwidth Image Modules by automatically including Alt and Title attributes from the image’s WP Media Library metadata when not defined in Divi Builder settings.
- Fixed Menu module center layout style.
- Fixed default line-height and font-size style value in the Person Module.
- Fixed error when builder is activated for the first time on Event Calendar post without title.
- Fixed font icon not rendered properly in the frontend.
- Fixed issue where border-radius doesn’t apply when parallax section overflow is set to visible.
- Fixed issue with Margin and Padding options.
- Fixed layout export progress bar going above 100% in certain cases.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Drag and Drop in Layers View to allow dropping row/column/module to respective parent-layer only when the parent-layer is expanded.
- Updated SVG icon for DnD helper in Layers panel.
- Updated drop-zone styles to reduce vertical bouncing while dragging in Layers panel.
- Layers panel now remembers modal position, height and width when moved/resized.
- Removed default css important rule to allow specified font-wight on slider title.
New & Modified Files