These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.3 that was released on April 9, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.3 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added image sizing options for the post title featured image.
- Fixed CSS Parallax and Motion Effect doesn’t work on layout block in upcoming WordPress 5.4 due to markup change on Gutenberg.
- Fixed JS error when adding a new Row in Specialty Section from Layers panel.
- Fixed Specialty Section’s Gutter Width was overriding Inner Rows Gutter Width.
- Fixed a bug which were setting invalid CSS for max-height when no max-height value were set for Logo in Menu module.
- Fixed an error with caches when gzdeflate or gzinflate function was being disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the single post top/bottom code in integration to still be printed on the frontend even if the options were disabled.
- Fixed border width range input to not pass the min limit 0.
- Fixed embed support for both full url and embed url of youtube.
- Fixed hover margin adding padding instead of margin on the element.
- Fixed iframe video not resizing correctly when Lazy Load option was enabled on Smush version 3.6.1.
- Fixed issue with ‘Number’ field on circle counter module so it can receive a decimal value.
- Fixed missing status and visibility options in Gutenberg UI.
- Fixed split testing module disappear when cache plugin is active.
- Fixed vertically placed gallery module space between last two images.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated fallback font size to match slider builder default font size.
New & Modified Files