These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.4.2 that was released on March 27, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.4.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Custom tabs in Woo Tabs module in non-product Pages.
- Improved icons in Layers panel.
- Fixed Child Row alignment of specialty sections don’t respect their alignment on the FE.
- Fixed Circle Counter animation not working with hidden header or sidebar.
- Fixed ES6 Promise enqueuing from jsDelivr CDN instead of local.
- Fixed Email Optin Module in Theme Builder Footer does not work.
- Fixed Featured Image on Product pages not being full width on mobile.
- Fixed PHP fatal error when Menu module is added in TB.
- Fixed Shop module showing incorrect number of columns in mobile mode when Column layout is set to default.
- Fixed a PHP 7.4+ notice that occurred in some cases with the Backend Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Layers panel to be opened from shortcut in some cases.
- Fixed border radii not working for Woo Image module in Safari browser.
- Fixed header z-index.
- Fixed incorrect Layout Block preview dimension on editor item inserter menu selector at WordPress 5.4.
- Fixed possible error when gutenberg is loaded if the menu’s collapse-button isn’t ready when the script is loaded.
- Fixed rollback to use fallback version format for trailing dot zero case.
- Fixed srset attributes not being generated properly for images that were scaled down by WordPress core.
- Fixed the “wp is not defined” error that could show up in console when loading the builder.
- Fixed the dynamic content field getting escaped twice.
- Fixed undefined Woocommerce related fatal error on builder load.
- Includes Divi module’s images on Rank Math sitemap and add ability to reload Rank Math app on rendered content update.
New & Modified Files