These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.3.4 that was released on February 24, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.3.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added arrow head to Add to Cart module’s dropdown control.
- Added options for choosing when to trigger Scroll Animations.
- Fixed Accordion Module Scroll Effects with Apply Motion Effects To Child Elements option.
- Fixed Collapsed state saving for Global Rows and Sections.
- Fixed Featured Image Dynamic Content not working inside a Blog module which uses the full post content and is assigned a category filter.
- Fixed Fullwidth Header module not having the appropriate top padding when the current post is not powered by the builder.
- Fixed Woo Add to Cart module’s Text alignment option not working in page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Google reCAPTCHA logo to be shown on pages that did not include any modules with Spam Protection enabled.
- Fixed compatibility with LearnDash’s Focus mode.
- Fixed inaccurate typography on layout block preview if current post used Theme Builder template which has custom typography configuration.
- Fixed newsletter module fields and text spacing.
- Fixed some errors related to the spam protection feature of the Contact Form and Email Opt-in modules.
- “Show Post Categories” will no longer display on non-post layouts in Post Title modules.
New & Modified Files