These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.2.1 that was released on January 17, 2020. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.2.1 Summary
- Fixed 3 column rows adding into some specialty sections from library.
- Fixed Page Options Role in Gutenberg Editor.
- Fixed border styles for Gallery module being applied to the image element rather than the image wrapper.
- Fixed email address alignment on phone resolution.
- Fixed error when testimonial module content not wrapped with HTML tag.
- Fixed responsive images compatibility issue with WP Offload Media Lite for Amazon S3 plugin.
- Fixed rows inside a Fullwidth Post Content module having incorrect default padding.
- Fixed sections with default position options having forced default width of 100%.
- Fixed styling conflict with Divi Den Pro plugin for Login & Subscribe module.
- Fixed the issue when Parallax background was not applied correctly in Filterable Portfolio in some cases.
- Avoid setting default position on desktop.
New & Modified Files