These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.19.1 that was released on November 17, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.19.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Cancel button to the Save To Library modal.
- Added line break when appending code from Snippets Library.
- Added spinner when preloading code snippets on details page.
- Improved Edit Tags And Categories label by replacing “And” with “&”.
- Introduced new filters ‘et_builder_google_fonts_is_enabled’, ‘et_builder_google_fonts_fetch_url’ and ‘et_builder_google_fonts_fetch’ to manage Google Fonts.
- Fixed Code Snippets portability modal title.
- Fixed Global Colors exporting from the Divi Library page.
- Fixed PHP Fatal error when trying to activate Divi Builder plugin with Divi theme at the same time.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WordPress 6.1 that may cause the performance to degrade in some cases when various languages were used.
- Fixed blank sceen from showing when the Cloud login modal is closed.
- Fixed clearing trash that gets stuck for Divi cloud library items.
- Fixed content contains HTML image tag is not rendered on the front end.
- Fixed js error which may potentially appear in console.log when Snippets screenshot is updating.
- Fixed misaligned label in Code Snippets Portability modal.
- Fixed the issue when user cannot drag and drop files into Code Snippets Import Modal in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when user could exceed the free items limit on the Cloud during bulk upload.
- Fixed unwanted back button after logging into the Cloud from Code Snippets Library.
- Hardened divi cloud library visual builder security checks.
- Show disabled cursor on save snippet button when save action is not allowed.
New & Modified Files