These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.17.4 that was released on May 12, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.17.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added ‘Update URI’ plugin header check that can be used by 3rd party developers to avoid update conflicts with plugins sold on the Marketplace and the ones sold on the developer’s website.
- Added Template Editor support on Divi and Extra themes.
- Added missing placeholder SVGs on Theme Builder.
- Fix recently broken backwards compatibility in includes/builder/feature/Library.php.
- Fixed Body Line Height option affects the Menu Module icons.
- Fixed Divi Library items list rendering in WP Admin.
- Fixed Global Colors exporting when item is exported from the Divi Library.
- Fixed Import Presets checkbox when importing items to local library using Cloud App.
- Fixed PHP 8 warning for Specialty Column Section Background Settings on Frontend for some cases.
- Fixed PHP error when exporting some layouts from Divi Library.
- Fixed Premade Items disappearing when logging out from Divi Cloud.
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that occured when installing themes on older versions of WordPress (5.4.10 or older).
- Fixed a bug in BarCounter module to show percentage properly in VB.
- Fixed a bug that caused the email icon to be displayed on the top bar (default header) when no value was set for the email field in some cases.
- Fixed a bug which caused rendering the wrong CSS for image size on front end in some cases.
- Fixed a z-index ordering conflict between video backgrounds and section dividers.
- Fixed background video not properly showing up on hover.
- Fixed checkout module being unable to process the checkout request when “Ship to different address ?” is selected.
- Fixed duplicate styles tag injected into VB builder HTML head element.
- Fixed issue when 3P modules have custom selector for background hover, it’s no longer worked and inherited main selector instead with :hover suffix.
- Fixed issue where a Shop page built with Divi Builder could have some Woo Module styles broken on Front End.
- Fixed menu overflow issue in header with video background.
- Fixed migration of background gradient settings for Specialty Section columns.
- Fixed module count label when no results found in Divi Library, rather than “0 Module” it will display “No Results”.
- Fixed social media module sticky margin overridden by desktop value.
- Fixed the title, description and the label name that possibly causes confusion when saving Section / Row / Module / Layout.
- Fixed warning MaxListenersExceededWarning printed in the console when opening global color setting field.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated React Tooltip NPM package to the latest version.
- Exposed animation functionalities for third-party extensions.
- Removed unneeded help button from Save to Library Modal in some cases.
- iFrame from custom field is now allowed to be embedded as Dynamic Content.
New & Modified Files