These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.17.2 that was released on April 21, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.17.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved items list refresh in the Cloud App after premade item is copied.
- Fixed Cloud tags icon if tag name contains uppercase letters.
- Fixed Library Modal styles loading in Backend Builder when Divi Builder Plugin is used.
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError when Post Content module is edited in Wireframe Mode and then saved.
- Fixed a PHP warning that occurred when attempting to edit a non-existent post from the WordPress backend.
- Fixed a bug in Global Presets that would create malformed background gradients when processing global colors contained within a background gradient.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the settings modal from updating its background gradient preview when switching between view modes.
- Fixed an issue where, during a woocommerce checkout, changing the country wasn’t updating the shipping method .
- Fixed box shadow disappearing from posts in the blog module with pagination.
- Fixed flipped divider flickering in Safari browser.
- Fixed large lists of Categories and Tags creation at once from the Cloud App.
- Fixed major performance issue caused by modifications to React Tooltip, which resulted in noticeable lag when interacting with the settings modal for long periods of time.
- Fixed premade layouts update in the Cloud App when new layouts added.
- Fixed the incorrect message that appeared when Divi Marketplace product updates failed.
- Removed unsupported actions from the Divi Cloud in Theme Builder.
New & Modified Files