These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.17.1 that was released on April 14, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.17.1 Summary
- Fixed Divi Cloud App conflict with 3rd party plugins in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in Counter Module that caused the background image to repeat with default settings on the front end.
- Fixed a bug in the background gradients migration script that prevented inherited settings from fully migrating to the new Gradient Builder format.
- Fixed a text string conversion that could cause a fatal error in PHP 8.0 or later.
- Fixed an issue which caused background pattern/mask to not show up properly when parallax image is used for column backgrounds on the front end.
- Fixed conflict with Events Manager plugin.
- Fixed infinity resize event when FW Header fullscreen exists and the module scripts are reinitiated.
- Fixed issue were changing the zip code wasn’t updating the shipping method for the given zip code.
- Fixed numeric input increment step value is incorrect when shift key is released before any other key.
- Fixes an issue where the semicolon was not included after the important property on some form fields on focus.
New & Modified Files