These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.16 that was released on March 30, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.16 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added new advanced gradient builder control to the background option group.
- Improved VB performance by prevented certain actions from being executed on every click when not necessary.
- Improved VB performance by refactoring event listener in utils/keyboard.js to be more efficient.
- Improved VB performance by refactoring event listener in utils/mouse.js to be more efficient.
- Improved the logic to add/ remove event listener in ETBuilderPageSettingsBar component.
- Fixed a bug where the left padding for specialty columns did not work in some cases.
- Fixed a bug which were causing Background Size of Post Slider Module to be different in some cases on Frontend.
- Fixed an issue where the “View Details” link was not correctly set for products on the latest version.
- Fixed helper functions not being loaded in certain cases causing errors when 3rd party modules are autosaved.
- Removed mousemove event listener in ETBuilderRoot component.
New & Modified Files