These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.16.1 that was released on April 4, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.16.1 Summary
- Fixed Checkout Details module not changing price when shipping option is changed.
- Fixed Global Colors usage in Presets.
- Fixed a data formatting conflict between Dynamic Content and Gradient Builder that blocked saving in some cases.
- Fixed a problem with frontend rendering of CSS for columns in specialty sections that used background gradients.
- Fixed page settings bar collapsing unintentionally when clicking anywhere in the page.
- Fixed search module background not being set on the entire module.
- Enhanced our options migration system to include third-party Divi Builder modules in its option updates.
- Hardened escaping for plugin changelog entry URL being saved to transient data.
New & Modified Files