These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.14.7 that was released on January 20, 2022. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.14.7 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added support for SVG files in portability export.
- Improved Theme Builder Template compatibility with Block Editor Template.
- Fixed Account name/password incorrect validation while on Checkout page built using Divi Builder.
- Fixed Divi block styling issue on Template Editor.
- Fixed Payment form repeatedly showing in all Divi Checkout modules.
- Fixed an issue where the Global Presets history didn’t update with every action causing changes to not save.
- Fixed an issue where the Pricing Table child element text color didn’t overwrite the parent module text color in some cases.
- Fixed broken layout on Divi Woo Products module.
- Fixed builder issue when users edit a WooCommerce product and use FSE theme.
- Fixed incorrectly set Page Type in Theme Builder when using the Woo Notice module.
- Fixed issue where flip section divider is not showing in Safari.
- Fixed issue where global color becomes static if hover options are enabled.
- Fixed issue where the menu items wrap into multiple lines.
- Fixed lazy loading images to occur only on below the fold content when Divi Builder is used.
- Disable ET buttons when users open Template Editor.
- Recover some Block Editor control buttons on Template Editor mode.
New & Modified Files