These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.14.2 that was released on November 30, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.14.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added loading of the Icon Modules styles on FE.
- Added wrapper to expanded icon picker styles.
- Improved Display Conditions technical implementation for rendering Tooltip contents.
- Improved display of Divi icons when Dynamic Assets is turning on.
- Fixed Default white link color in Footer Widgets set from Theme Customizer was not working.
- Fixed PHP 8 deprecation warning on Icon module.
- Fixed Text alignment option not working on front-end pages.
- Fixed break in gallery module tablet layout when item titles have different lengths.
- Fixed center text alignment not working for the Person module.
- Fixed console error caused by invalid srcset attributes in SVG images when “Enable Responsive Images” option is on.
- Fixed delayed editor switching from GB to VB when activating VB by replacing waitForSave() that is based on@wordpress/data’s subscribe() with evaluating state and props change that is already passed by Higher Order Component from store’s state.
- Fixed error when accessing background image of button module.
- Fixed hidden sections dots appearing in page dot navigation.
- Fixed issue that renders invisible text in Gutenberg editor.
- Fixed issue with Divi activation upon editing Divi Layout Block in Gutenberg.
- Fixed padding setting for modules that have buttons (including the Button module) and set an button’s icon.
- Fixed some layout export errors in PHP 8.
- Fixed tablet/mobile (auto) width not reflecting in VB when width is assigned in responsive view for desktop only.
- Fixed the Fields default border radius value for Cart Totals and Cart Products modules.
- Fixed the margin applying for the icon with the left placement in the Blurb module.
New & Modified Files