These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.14.1 that was released on November 23, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.14.1 Summary
- Fixed “no available payment” warning showing twice.
- Fixed PHP error occurring when the WP Rest API is used fetch posts which include a WC Cart Notice module in their content.
- Fixed a bug that caused generated file lock files to not delete when they should have, during the creation of dynamic css files.
- Fixed broken shipping fields on Checkout page when WooCommerce shortcode within Text module.
- Fixed broken styles in the Divi Builder Plugin due to missing content wrapper.
- Fixed et_get_first_section console error.
- Fixed hidden quantity text in the quantity field on WooCommerce product pages.
- Fixed issue affecting Checkout when using Divi modules as well as the default WooCommerce checkout shortcode.
- Fixed static CSS cache clearing not working on Windows.
- Fixed validation when Country, whose state isn’t pre-defined, is selected during Checkout.
New & Modified Files