These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.13.1 that was released on November 11, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.13.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduces new action hook after contact form entry is submitted.
- Fixed Divi Placeholder block is not rendered properly on edit post admin page.
- Fixed error in the browser console when doing drag and drop modules.
- Fixed error when double click on child module preview to open settings modal.
- Fixed front end .css files being enqueued inside the Visual Builder when editing category pages using the Theme Builder Editor.
- Fixed issue with Post Content Module error inside the Specialty section.
- Fixed visual builder laggy on Initial load.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Display Conditions feature making it more robust and added specific hooks to disable/enable Display Conditions site-wide.
- Refactored Dynamic Assets for improved technical maintainability.
New & Modified Files