These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.12 that was released on October 28, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.12 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduced Full Site Front-End Editing for Divi, allowing you to easily jump into your custom headers, footers and post templates while browsing your website and edit them in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed Post Slider and Fullwidth Post Slider Modules’ swipe to change slides on mobile not working.
- Fixed compatibility w/ Yith WooCommerce Badge Management plugin.
- Fixed image toggle issue for the variable product in Woo Images module.
- Fixed issue with sort by latest in Shop module.
- Fixed search form HTML showing on the front end when disabled from the customizer.
- Fixed shortcode tracking.
- Security Update: Fixed an incompatibility with User Role Editor plugins, specifically with the removal of the “edit page” capability. The Divi Builder attempted to check for “edit page” capability on save, but instead checked for “edit post” capability due to a bug in its post type check. As a result, if you used a Role Editor Plugin to remove the “edit page” capability from the Editor role (or another role with both “edit post” and “edit page” capabilities), but did not remove the “edit post” capability for that same role, the Editor would still be able to edit pages using a custom request.
New & Modified Files