These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.11.2 that was released on October 7, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.11.2 Summary
- Fixed Fullwidth Slider Module’s swipe to change slides on mobile not working.
- Fixed Social Media Follow Module’s icons not showing up when used in a Post Slider Module when Dynamic Icons is enabled.
- Fixed Theme Builder styles missing in password protected pages.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling didn’t work in Theme Builder Wireframe View when Smooth Scroll was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce rating where the stars were duplicated in the comment form in Firefox.
- Fixed incompatibility between Defer jQuery feature and some third party scripts.
- Fixed incorrect parent module attributes assigned on some 3rd-party modules.
- Fixed issue with Google Fonts performance improvement not utilizing its internal cache as intended and resulting in extra HTTP calls on each page load.
New & Modified Files