These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.10.8 that was released on September 20, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.10.8 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduced a new ‘et_core_static_file_created’ action hook that fires when a page resource (css/js) is created.
- Introduced et_builder_disable_jquery_body that can be used (as an HTML comment, ID, class, etc.) along with the script in cases where the script conflicts with Enqueue jQuery Compatibility Script.
- Fixed Dynamic Assets not working correctly when the Divi Builder Plugin was used with a parent Theme and Child Theme.
- Fixed Dynamic CSS files not be enqueued when the Divi Theme name was changed in the style.css file.
- Fixed Export of the layouts with Global Colors from the Library.
- Fixed Gallery Image placeholder not shown in TB mode.
- Fixed JS errors when using slick.js with Defer jQuery options enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused Google Fonts to not be retrieved from the fonts cache.
- Fixed an issue with the Blurb module where the wrong display set was set when the image/icon position was set to top.
- Fixed an issue with the Theme Customizer footer widget heading styles not applying on the new widget blocks.
- Fixed blog module media post type does not load any content.
- Fixed blog module media post type image not displaying.
- Fixed dynamic CSS styles not working correctly when previewing a page.
- Fixed gutter and grid styles issues on late detection.
- Fixed gutter width 1 margin styles not working correctly on custom taxonomies when viewing on tablet or below.
- Fixed image upload control icons being visible still even after image upload modal was closed.
- Fixed incompatibility issues related to Defer jQuery optimization and some WP Plugins.
- Fixed mobile menu does not showing when section or row settings has border radius.
- Fixed product category CSS not being cleared correctly when saving a Theme Builder layout.
- Fixed some default preset attributes not working properly.
- Fixed some font icons were not rendered properly on the frontend.
- Enabled waypoint transitions effect for responsive images switch on hover and window resize event.
New & Modified Files