These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.10.6 that was released on September 2, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.10.6 Summary
- Fixed Dynamic CSS and Style.css no being wrapped correctly on custom post type archive pages.
- Fixed Padding and Margin values from presets applying issues in some cases.
- Fixed SVGs not being the right size on the front-end when used in Image or Blurb module.
- Fixed Shop module default sorting selection in Order menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Email Optin module subscribe loader couldn’t be loaded due to the wrong path being set.
- Fixed a case where Critical CSS could end being printed in the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue with Gravity Forms Signature Add-On.
- Fixed an issue with the Woo Gallery module where the Magnific Popup styles were not included on custom post types.
- Fixed broken Theme Builder styles on custom post type taxonomies due to cached CSS that wasn’t being cleared correctly.
- Fixed broken WooCommerce gallery module styles when the module layout was set to grid mode.
- Fixed broken gallery widget styles when using Dynamic CSS.
- Fixed compatiblity issue with Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid Plugin.
- Fixed incompatibility with M Chart Plugin.
- Fixed incompatibilty with Modern Events Calendar Lite Plugin.
- Fixed missing icon padding in the menu module.
- Fixed the logic to check if a module is inside of a sticky module.
- Fixed the margin value of the last module in a column when the parent row uses a custom gutter width.
- Fixed white header background color being applied to the Extra header when Dynamic CSS was enabled.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Reduced feature manger post meta cache footprint.
New & Modified Files