These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.10.2 that was released on August 19, 2021. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.10.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduces new filter to allow 3rd-party developers filter global assets on late processing.
- Fixed Google recaptcha badge visibility.
- Fixed a minor PHP warning appearing on front end pages when no builder presets were available.
- Fixed an error that could happen when using SiteGround Plugin JS Combine feature.
- Fixed broken builder due to class-et-builder-element.php is not loaded by autoload when it is needed; Mostly when third party module is called in unexpected location.
- Fixed broken header and footer styles on custom post types such as WooCommerce products.
- Fixed broken module styles on custom post types when using the Divi Builder Plugin with Dynamic CSS.
- Fixed child theme styles not being enqueued correctly in some cases.
- Fixed dynamic icon’s default value when 3p modules are present.
- Fixed error on heartbeat ajax call due to extension registers custom module which extends official module which ends up requiring function and class in unexpected call.
- Fixed incorrect text transformations being applied to Code Modules.
- Fixed missing text overlay styles in the slider module.
- Fixed some columns not extending full width on mobile breakpoint.
- Fixed styles that were missing for the standard WordPress gallery shortcode.
- Fixed width property not being computed on FE if it’s set to 100%.
New & Modified Files