These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.0.9 that was released on December 10, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.0.9 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added ACF Group field support for Dynamic Content.
- Added table button in New Builder Experience’s tinyMCE field.
- Fixed Social Media Follow padding setting not working on post.
- Fixed TB to display Woo Tabs data when Product option is set to “This Product”.
- Fixed compatibility w/ Woo Extra Product Options addon to display the fields in FE.
- Fixed custom module styles of equal CSS specificity sometimes being out of order.
- Fixed empty p tags appearing around builder elements in certain cases.
- Fixed menu dropdowns in Theme Builder being cut off vertically in certain cases.
- Fixed new items not being displayed immediately once bulk copy & paste items done.
- Fixed outdated post excerpts showing up in archive listings and Blog modules when global modules and Dynamic Content are involved.
- Fixed page styles taking over page module styles in certain cases.
- Fixed the Request a Quote form not being visible in certain cases when using the Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin.
- Prevent Email Optin to override subscriber info if the email is already registered for ActiveCampaign.
- Allowed an exported Default Website Template to be imported when “Override the Default Website Template” is disabled.
- Renamed Title Text options group into Comment/Review Count Text and introduced new options group called Form Title Text to customize title above comment/review form on Comments & Woo Reviews modules.
New & Modified Files