These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.0.5 that was released on November 1, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.0.5 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Copy/Paste between Woo Meta and Text modules’ Text option group.
- Added an extra confirmation dialog when importing JSON layouts with active “Apply Layout’s Defaults To This Website” checkbox.
- Fixed Blog Module not displaying the “No Results” message when the “Use Current Page” option is used.
- Fixed Copy/Paste functionality between Woo Description and Text module’s Text option group.
- Fixed Featured Products output in Shop Module.
- Fixed Mobile Menu toggle vertical position for Slide In and Fullscreen Header types.
- Fixed Product Tour ending causing a full page reload in Theme Builder.
- Fixed Woo Layout Injector loop compatibility.
- Fixed WooCommerce Modules’ broken automatically-added placeholder content in Theme Builder.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Builder to send multiple preview request to the server when certain plugins where active.
- Fixed compatibility with Divi Ultimate Header Plugin.
- Fixed compatibility with the WP Smush Pro plugin.
- Fixed dynamic content for WooCommerce Product Data not rendering properly.
- Fixed fullwidth header content wrapper not being right-aligned when the right align text option is selected.
- Fixed gallery blocks missing when using the Gallery post format and a Post Content module in Theme Builder.
- Fixed having multiple menu modules on the same page causing the mobile menu toggles to stop working.
- Fixed incorrect WooCommerce Description module’s long description value in visual builder.
- Fixed incorrect currency position in Pricing Table.
- Fixed notices appearing in the Visual Builder if the Uncategorized category is renamed.
- Fixed quote blocks missing when using the Quote post format and a Post Content module in Theme Builder.
- Fixed the Theme Builder portability modal being present on unrelated administration screens.
- Fixed the error Failed to execute ‘postMessage’ on ‘DOMWindow’ that could affect some hosts when loading Theme Builder.
- Fixed unwanted animation when changing transform settings.
- Fixed unwanted scrolling when creating new Divi Builder page.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Woo Gallery to not output placeholder when no gallery image is available.
- Allowed dragging and pasting Theme Builder layouts regardless of type (header, body or footer).
- Clear localStorage when opening Visual Builder if builder version changes.
- Shop Module’s Use Current Page option now takes the search terms into account when used on search pages.
New & Modified Files