These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.0.4 that was released on October 28, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.0.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Copy/Paste between Contact Form & Add to Cart Fields option group.
- Added Post Categories Dynamic Content support in the Theme Builder.
- Improved ACF support in Theme Builder to resolve Dynamic Content on archive pages for categories, tags, custom taxonomies and authors.
- Fixed 1/3 column improperly stacking on certain viewports.
- Fixed Divi Woo Layout Injector usage combined with Theme Builder causing duplicated layouts.
- Fixed Divider module’s Line Color hover CSS always being printed even if not enabled.
- Fixed Dynamic Content that does not rely on the current post being disabled in contexts that do not have a post such as 404 pages.
- Fixed Menu Module Logo’s maximum width causing the mobile menu and other icons to be positioned incorrectly.
- Fixed PHP Error Call to undefined function et_is_responsive_images_enabled.
- Fixed Theme Builder compatibility with WordPress 4.9.x.
- Fixed Woo Image Modules looking shrunk when inserted using DBP.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some attachments not to be imported.
- Fixed an HTML validation error caused by unnecessary parentheses in the image tag sizes attribute.
- Fixed an issue with array conversation that was causing a PHP fatal error in some cases.
- Fixed broken WooCommerce Column Structure on Category Pages.
- Fixed console log error when opening pricing table item at the first time.
- Fixed fatal error in Woo Gallery module when no product is found.
- Fixed image in the Post Slider module having a different size on the front end.
- Fixed margin and padding hover preview not working in VB if no values are set for default state.
- Fixed margin inconsistencies in the pricing table.
- Fixed mobile menu hamburger icon being positioned incorrectly when using the centered menu style.
- Fixed setting Bg color on Woo Cart Notice when Color scheme is used.
- Fixed some HTML Tags being stripped while importing Theme Builder exports.
- Fixed some Menu styling.
- Fixed some Settings Bar buttons group being misplaced.
- Fixed tabs module not working on second page of blog module pagination.
- Fixed text module content sync not working properly for global modules with responsive content on.
- Fixed wrong order class applying to Inner Columns in Visual Builder in some cases.
- Removed unnecessary data included in the payload of some AJAX requests.
New & Modified Files