These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.0.3 that was released on October 23, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.0.3 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Quick Access support to Post Content and Fullwidth Post Content modules.
- Added Quick access for Sale price in the Woo Price module.
- Added templates reordering support by drag and drop in Theme Builder.
- Improved gallery module to use thumbnail size images URL in Visual Builder setting modal.
- Fixed Image uploading when editing Gallery module.
- Fixed Mobile Menu Bar vertical alignment in some cases.
- Fixed Support Center system status incorrect status for upload_max_filesize with value of 0.
- Fixed Theme Builder compatibility with NextGEN Gallery.
- Fixed Theme Builder imports failing in certain cases.
- Fixed blog module’s “more” link getting body text color in certain cases.
- Fixed border radii not showing up in FE in Woo Related Products module.
- Fixed box shadow inner position not working on the image element of Woo Images module.
- Fixed compatibility with WP Smush 3.3.0.
- Fixed contact form conditional logic throwing JS errors in the console.
- Fixed elements being overlapped by section dividers and hovered sections in certain cases.
- Fixed fatal error when using Product sitemap generated by Yoast plugin.
- Fixed incorrect Woo Reviews module’s message when User is not logged in.
- Fixed injected layouts not having styles.
- Fixed transforms and animations responsive combinations.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Theme Builder to use semantic elements for header and footer.
- Updated default line-height for the H1 heading settings in Post Content module to 1em.
- Hid Product layout option from Divi Builder Plugin options.
- Remove the “orderby” option in the Shop Module when the “Recent Products” view is enabled due to changes in WooCommerce.
- Renamed button background label and updated the helper text.
New & Modified Files