These are the changelog notes for Divi version 4.0.1 that was released on October 17, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 4.0.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Remote User roles to the allowlist used for capability checks on “dangerous” capabilities.
- Added the new theme_builder capability to the Remote User roles (et_support and et_support_elevated).
- Fixed Divi/Extra Layout Injector compatibility.
- Fixed button not visible on hover for Slider, Fullwitdh Header & Pricing Table module.
- Fixed videos don’t works on mobile.
- TB keyboard shortcuts were overriding VB shortcuts. TinyMCE event handling was probably more aggressive which is why it worked.
New & Modified Files