These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.7 that was released on June 14, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.7 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added in ability to copy individual font options across different type of modules.
- Added new page creation workflow for the Visual Builder
- Fixed Mailchimp newsletter subscribe option resulting in double optin even when single optin was chosen.
- Fixed a PHP compatibility issue for version 5.2 where a function did not exist.
- Fixed a PHP error that was triggered on some AJAX calls when ET_DEBUG constant was set to true.
- Fixed an issue in the Constant Contact API Wrapper that made it impossible to subscribe an existing subscriber to any additional lists.
- Fixed an issue when zooming would cause a 1 pixel line when using section dividers.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip modal would not align correctly while in wireframe mode on the VB.
- Fixed bug CSS selectors syntax when Divi Builder plugin is active.
- Fixed js error occurring in Blog and Portfolio modules when using pagination in Divi Builder Plugin.
- Fixed selector used for custom CSS styles targeting form fields in the Email Optin module.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated the styling of the error message within the optin module.
- Any page can now be duplicated/imported into the builder.
New & Modified Files