These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.7.1 that was released on June 20, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.7.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added in page creation UI animation dependency on builder settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused Theme Customizer button padding to overwrite custom button module padding added in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the ‘Add Module’ modal to show no content.
- Fixed an error that could sometime happen in Divi Library when loading a layout.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a section to the very top while in wireframe mode was not easy.
- Fixed never-before-published draft pages not showing up in Existing Pages in Library.
- Fixed tooltip still visible after the module buttons clicked.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated styling for contact module’s checkbox field.
- Decreased PHP memory usage to avoid possible server errors.
- Exclude current post/page from Existing Pages in Divi Library.
- Security Update: Added permission checks on all heartbeat callbacks. For more information, please read: https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=9ae7aa91c578052b052b864d6&id=3b5811b076
- Separated page fetching into a separate ajax call to reduce peek memory usage during post.php loading.
New & Modified Files