These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.3 that was released on May 16, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.3 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added new Fluid Styles System for the Visual Builder.
- Added the ability to copy any option or option group.
- Added the ability to paste options and option groups from one module to another.
- Added the ability to reset module styles by right clicking on any module, settings tab, option group or option.
- Improved some styles of the Inline Editor.
- Fixed Visual Builder RTL look when Disable Translation is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mouse clicks directly below the Inline Editor in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a potential 404 error caused by incorrect email optin query parameters.
- Fixed a visual issue where rounded corners would appear on tabs area of modal when loading a layout from the library modal.
- Fixed incorrect `et-fixed-header` classname removal when transparent nav is used.
- Fixed spelling error on section divider option name.
- Fixed wrong VB Testimonial module description position on the phone and tablet preview.
New & Modified Files