These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.29.3 that was released on September 17, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.29.3 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved file based cache data handler.
- Fixed a case where Visual Builder would reload itself after a short while.
- Fixed a case where wrong file permission would cause Visual Builder not to work correctly.
- Fixed button background styles inability to be extended.
- Fixed endless switching to The New Builder Experience after enabling/disabling plugins or themes.
- Fixed error when editing numeric input option then quickly move to another options group on settings modal.
- Fixed error when no value is set for center location on Maps module.
- Fixed image size rendering incorrectly when having name like WordPress image re-sized file name.
- Fixed map module not working in visual builder when minified JS is used.
- Fixed missing trash icon on image uploader on all modules with image element.
- Fixed unwanted anchor tag on tab nav of tabs module.
- Make WooCommerce Price’ module’s price, sale old price, and sale new price groups’ copy paste style interchangeable.
New & Modified Files