These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.29.2 that was released on September 13, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.29.2 Summary
- Fixed a regression that caused posts created with the builder and configured to use the fullwidth page layout to not render correctly as fullwidth on the frontend.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Cloudinary plugin.
- Fixed image box shadow styles not being rendered on Woo Images.
- Fixed margin settings by moving default margin bottom of product rating to module wrapper on Woo Rating module.
- Fixed the issue when a Custom CSS setting may not display the color icon either after the field reset or after the copy and paste a value.
- Fixed warning shown on use of undefined constants.
- Fixed window.et_pb_init_woo_star_rating is not a function error.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated the Support Center to handle a case where an expected User Role does not exist.
New & Modified Files