These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.27.4 that was released on August 29, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.27.4 Summary
- Fixed JS error when we are editing background gradient then we close settings modal with ESC button.
- Fixed PHP warning on FE due to incorrect Grunt translation.
- Fixed alignment issue between contact form captcha and submit button.
- Fixed background color rendering issue on bar counter module.
- Fixed default title font size not being rendered as placeholder.
- Fixed inability to extend button options to other modules.
- Fixed issue displaying images when using relative URL.
- Fixed issue where image URL was not replaced when importing layout having images with unicode characters in file name.
- Fixed issue with Quick Access being unable to open Fields options group on Contact Form, Email Optin, Search, Comments, and Login.
- Fixed missing separator when date is disabled for post title module.
- Fixed module text alignment issue in FE when video in slider is used.
- Fixed the “Use Background Color” field on the CTA module not working on tablet and phone.
- Fixed the first embedded video for Video slider module not being rendered in the builder.
- Fixed the issue when Global Defaults settings became incorrect after importing Theme Customizer settings.
- Fixed the issue when Theme Customizer Buttons settings were not retained after updating to a new theme version.
- Fixed the issue when copying styles between the modules under the global section/row did not get saved correctly.
- Fixed the issue when image inner shadow assigned globally wasn’t applied within the Visual Builder in some situations.
- Fixed the issue when it was possible to paste unsupported elements on library items.
- Fixed third party extension child modules not receiving their dynamic prop in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed too much spacing below responsive tabs for custom spacing options.
- Fixed unwanted empty paragraph tag added into responsive/hover content.
- Fixed wrong method used while sync the image metadata cache.
- Removed Text Text Alignment option, then migrate Text Text Alignment value into Text Alignment.
- Removed inherit property value on padding, width, and display of Blurb content & image container when user set different image & icon position on mobile.
New & Modified Files