These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.26.7 that was released on August 9, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.26.7 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Support of Rows moving between Specialty and Regular sections.
- Added new Post Link, Product Link etc. Dynamic Content options for every public post type allowing you to link to any post of that type.
- Fixed Classic Divi Builder loading after theme update and plugins activation/deactivation.
- Fixed active tab text color not working on the FE.
- Fixed an error that occurred while importing a premade layout.
- Fixed background settings and preview not working on Specialty Column.
- Fixed child’s settings modal getting opened after pasting item styles.
- Fixed fail saving notices that pops up on New Builder Experience if current user with contributor / no publish permission save the post.
- Fixed field text color not working on radio & checkbox of Contact Form module.
- Fixed inability to copy and paste title text options group to heading text options group in Text module.
- Fixed incorrect reset individual option behaviour on background control.
- Fixed missing captcha on contact form module in visual builder.
- Fixed no-animation grid layout still being animated in the blog module.
- Fixed not being able to submit Contact Forms using conditional logic.
- Fixed resetting an option while hover mode enabled not resetting desktop, tablet, and phone values.
- Fixed the issue when some content options excluded from the Global Defaults Editor that became default globally after invoking the Making Styles Default action.
- Fixed the issue when the Blog module was disappearing using the grid layout in Divi Builder.
- Fixed trailing vertical bar separator showing up in the Visual Builder for Post Title and Fullwidth Post Title modules’ meta area.
- Add BB icons support for Body Text with block elements.
- Renamed “Post Link” Dynamic Content option to “Current Post Link”.
- Set custom default padding for Search module.
New & Modified Files