These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.26.6 that was released on July 30, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.26.6 Summary
- Fixed “et_pb_parallax_init is not defined” error when loading Visual Builder in some cases.
- Fixed Animations not rendering sometimes on reload on Safari browser.
- Fixed Column Dividers position for Rows with left and right Padding.
- Fixed Modules styles copy/paste issue when empty values were not applied in some cases.
- Fixed Right Click Menu for Child Item Settings Modal.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes be triggered when editing a Text element in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed rendering the last Column in a Row with parallax background image.
- Fixed the issue when computed module settings were not fetched correctly for 3rd party modules.
- Fixed the issue where conditional options wasn’t saved properly under the Advanced tab of a module settings.
- Minor code performance update.
- Moved Row Margin option above the Row Padding in Settings Modal.
New & Modified Files