These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.26.4 that was released on July 25, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.26.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduced play icon color and size settings on video slider item module.
- Fixed “Cannot read property ‘tagName’ of undefined” error that appeared if there is an active plugin which enqueued the latest version of jQuery.
- Fixed Builder crash when moving duplicated modules in some cases.
- Fixed Dynamic Content having extra slashes in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed Syntax error, unrecognized expression: issue when adding mailchimp custom field on email optin module in backend visual builder if the mailchimp account uses email address as its username.
- Fixed a bug that could, under certain conditions, result in duplicate images being added to the media library when importing an exported Divi layout multiple times.
- Fixed an error that could be triggered in the Divi Builder while updating or importing Global Defaults in some cases.
- Fixed an error that would prevent some Text element from being edited in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed error when extending border styles and removed unsupported find & replace from border styles option.
- Fixed exclude category option not showing initially in the Search Module.
- Fixed image width setting getting applied to the icon in Blurb module.
- Fixed inability to copy and paste background options group into other modules.
- Fixed issue with resetting gradient removing default value for the gradient on settings modal.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to access to the Global Defaults editor from the module context menu.
- Fixed the issue where slides of the Gallery Module wasn’t rotated properly.
- Fixed transparent primary navigation not being correctly offset by the secondary navigation when the navigation is not fixed to the top.
- Hid row and section settings popover during draggle sizing.
New & Modified Files