These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.26.2 that was released on July 15, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.26.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Introduced new reset icon on each individual background options.
- Fixed Empty Columns rendering in Divi Builder Plugin.
- Fixed inability to launch the Quick Actions modal after editing inline editable content.
- Fixed issue where background field icons sometimes disappear when hovering over the background field.
- Fixed the issue where Global Defaults settings caused an increase in the load time of the Divi Builder.
- Fixes the issue where user roles were not applied in the Divi Builder.
New & Modified Files