These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.25 that was released on June 20, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.25 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added hover tooltips to Transparent and Current Color swatches.
- Added new Column Options into Divi Builder.
- Added the “Really Simple SSL” plugin to Support Center’s Safe Mode allowlist.
- Improved free search results sorting priority for Go To items in Quick Actions.
- Fixed PHP cache files not being deleted on some systems.
- Fixed Project meta section appearing twice on projects that use the “No Sidebar” layout and do not use the builder.
- Fixed Speciality Section Inner Module Alignment.
- Fixed a Builder error that could happen when Visual Editor was disabled in User Profile.
- Fixed broken contact form layout on tablet.
- Fixed cases when user could not focus on inline text editor for modules in 1/4 columns.
- Fixed copy/paste issue between Speciality and Normal section, when Speciality Inner row Sizing settings was copied on Normal section.
- Fixed incorrect target when copy and paste Fields options group or individual option to Contact Form, Comments, Login, and Email Optin on module level.
- Fixed issue when quick actions shortcut is enabled when the editable block is active or editing admin label in wireframe mode.
- Fixed some errors that could be triggered while trying to load or save the PHP Cache.
- Fixed text color not working on tablet and phone when we define it on text element of Text module, title text element of Blog module, and filter criteria text of Filterable Portfolio module.
- Fixed third party modules having incorrect button styling when used on custom post types.
- Disable draggable sizing for user roles that do not have permissions for Design setting.
New & Modified Files