These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.25.2 that was released on June 21, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.25.2 Summary
- Fixed Background Image rendering for Specialty Section Columns in Visual Builder.
- Fixed Column Options Migration in Classic Editor.
- Fixed Divider height set to 0px after theme update.
- Fixed PHP warning undefined module_id on column.
- Fixed empty column minimum height in Safari.
- Fixed inability to set global background color from Theme Customizer.
- Fixed missing default padding for Columns in Specialty Sections in some cases.
- Disabled insert column hover line when Row has max Columns.
New & Modified Files