These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.21.2 that was released on April 2, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.21.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved Safe Mode descriptive text when no plugins will be disabled by Safe Mode activation.
- Improved UI confirmation when the Support Center’s Safe Mode is disabled.
- Fix a PHP error that occured on certain sites with non-standard configurations.
- Fixed a Warning that would sometimes show up in console when editing Page Settings.
- Fixed a bug in the Button Module where custom icons appeared at the wrong size/position in IE11.
- Fixed a bug that would cause “Unsaved Changes” popup to show up when it should have not.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent certain Custom Post Types from being listed in Post Type Integration.
- Fixed a bug where the Support User auto-deactivation script could fail due to downgrading Divi/Extra or restoring a backup made prior to Remote Access activation.
- Fixed a case where jump to top would randomly occur when page included a Slider Module with empty Slides.
- Fixed a display error in the WP Admin when Gravity Forms was running in No-Conflict Mode.
- Fixed a fatal error with WordPress 5.2.
- Fixed go to option action not going to transform options.
- Fixed search and replace modal not going to transform option after closing it.
- Fixed transform control not showing modified tabs on responsive view.
- Fixed transform control values showing as place holders on responsive view.
- Fixed transforms modified responsive tab color.
- Prevented module customizer from being rendered when current page doesn’t use builder to avoid unnecessary cached styling.
- Add display_errors property to Support Center stats.
- Add file permissions for the wp-content directory to Support Center stats.
- Inline Editor Popup now only shows when text is selected.
- Only add Safe Mode files when it is enabled and then remove the files when it is disabled.
New & Modified Files